I had learned many after the trip to Sapi Island with the classmate of Pendidikan Moral.
I learn about teamwork because I can’t clean the island without the help of my friends and team. We clean up the beach so that other people or citizen will also follow and keep the beach clean because the first impression is the most important for everyone especially for tourists. If they do have a great first impression, then they will come back to travel again and promote to the other friends this action may will attract more people to the attraction.
After the trip, I know about the important of friendship and how is it caring on the happiness because I enjoyed my time when after the cleaning with friends. First I went to jungle trekking with Eunice and Marilyn whatever we didn’t finished the adventure, but I do felt that I’m a men because I’m take care of them in the adventure. After that, I invited my friends to ride banana boat. Every one of us paid RM20 for 20 minutes whatever it is quiet expensive. But we still want to play because of the experience. When falling from the banana boat I can felt that I do hit my friends. No wonder they will complain and mention me to care about the hands and legs. Hopefully, they will be fine for what I did to them.
I realize that island was the one of the attraction of Sabah because I saw many tourists were there for diving, snorkeling, and water sport. Island will be one of the way to caring on the economics of the Sabah. No wonder, Sabah Tourism Board keeping develop in island facilities and promote the island to the world.
At the last, I would like to thank Mrs. Christina for given me the chance to join the trip and learned from the trip. It’s let me know more deeply about the island and how it’s important for the tourism of Sabah.
No comments:
Post a Comment